Coming Year in Parliament
The Queen’s Speech 2013
The Coming Year in Parliament conference is the leading political event held in the weeks immediately following the publication of the Queen’s Speech. This conference will examine the Coalition Government’s third Queen’s Speech, exploring its implications in the context of the wider political environment.
CONFIRMED speakers include:
- Rt Hon Andrew Lansley MP, Leader of the House of Commons
- Angela Eagle MP, Shadow Leader of the House of Commons
- Paul Goodman, Editor, Conservativehome
- Rafael Behr, Political Editor, New Statesman
Once again The House has assembled a distinguished array of speakers. The event offers delegates a unique opportunity: not only to hear from the Leader of the House and his Shadow, as well as the Convenor of the Crossbench Peers, but also from a number of Ministers and frontbenchers, prominent parliamentarians, political commentators and policy experts; all addressing a range of topics central to the Government’s agenda for the new parliamentary session.
This event is a must attend event for anyone seeking to understand and influence the parliamentary and political agenda in 2013.
This conference is the annual opportunity to hear direct from senior politicians and policy makers about the coming year in parliament, government & politics generally.
- hear first hand from Coalition ministers and established experts alike on the key issues facing the coalition;
- the opportunity to debate and discuss the changing political landscape and its implications for the political year in 2013 and into 2014.
- Obtain an insight into the likely obstacles and challenges facing the Government’s legislative programme, and
- identify and network with leading figures from across the parliamentary, Government and policy spectrum.
- Public sector rate - 1 place: £295 + VAT | Register Now
- NGOs & corporate rate - 1 place: £495 + VAT | Register Now - 2 places: £590 + VAT | Register Now
- Third sector/charity rate - 1 place: £245 + VAT | Register Now
- Palace of Westminster, academics & students rate - 1 place: £145 + VAT | Register Now